ISAGENIX HAS TWO MEMBERSHIP TYPES: (1) CUSTOMERS AND (2) ASSOCIATES:
A majority of Isagenix Members join Isagenix primarily to purchase Isagenix products at a discount. As a result, approximately 80% of Isagenix Members in the U.S. did not receive any earnings from Isagenix in 2017.
|CUSTOMERS ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF OUR NO-COMPROMISE, SCIENCE-BASED PRODUCTS.
CUSTOMERS HAVE THE OPTION TO CHOOSE:
• Basic membership: Fast, simple, free sign-up offering discounted prices on Isagenix products.
• Preferred membership: Fast, simple sign-up offering additional discounts on Isagenix products for an annual membership fee of $39 ($29 if on Autoship program).
• Autoship program: Optional program offering convenience and eligibility for Customer Loyalty Rewards.
Customers are not eligible to participate in the Compensation Plan.
A Customer may update his or her status from Customer to Associate at any time within the first two years.
|ASSOCIATES ENJOY THE SAME BENEFITS AS CUSTOMERS, WITH THE ADDITIONAL BENEFIT OF HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ISAGENIX COMPENSATION PLAN AND OTHER PROMOTIONS.
PURSUING THE INCOME OPPORTUNITY:
• Does not require a significant investment in inventory, sales tools, or other materials, and you can set your own hours and workplace.
• May be rewarding, but like any worthwhile business venture, results vary widely depending on many factors, including your skill, effort, time, demographics, and even luck.
• Does not offer quick riches or guarantees of success. Building any long-term business is challenging, and relatively few achieve significant long-term financial success.
|ASSOCIATES MAY EARN MONEY IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT WAYS:
• Retail profits (from in-person sales to Retail Customers).
• Retail direct profits (from online sales through approved websites).
• Product Introduction Bonuses (based on qualifying sales to new Members).
• Team Bonuses, known as Cycles (based on recurring sales to Customers and other Associates).
• Executive Matching Team Bonuses (as described in the Isagenix Compensation Plan).
• Special incentives and other promotions (including Rank Advancement Bonuses).
Associates cannot earn money simply for recruiting or sponsoring new Members.
For more details, refer to the Isagenix Compensation Plan.
|HOW MUCH MONEY
CAN AN ASSOCIATE
EXPECT TO EARN?
IN 2017, APPROXIMATELY 78,000 U.S. ASSOCIATES (APPROXIMATELY 20% OF U.S. MEMBERS) EARNED SOME COMPENSATION. OF THESE ASSOCIATES (EXCLUDING ANY RETAIL PROFIT):
Earning representations reflect gross amounts that do not include any business expenses
|WHAT IS THE
|In addition to the product satisfaction guarantee that is available to all Associates and Customers, Isagenix will buy back any currently marketable inventory purchased within the previous 12 months by Associates who decide to cancel their Isagenix membership. For more details, see the Isagenix Return and Refund Policy and the Isagenix Buyback Policy.|