| MEMBERSHIP TYPES
ISAGENIX HAS TWO MEMBERSHIP TYPES: (1) CUSTOMERS AND (2) ASSOCIATES:
A majority of Isagenix Members join Isagenix primarily to purchase Isagenix products at a discount. As a result, approximately 73% of Isagenix Members in Australia and New Zealand did not receive any earnings from Isagenix in 2017.
- Customers and Preferred Customers can purchase Isagenix products at reduced prices for their own or household use but cannot resell Isagenix products or participate in the Isagenix Team Compensation Plan or other business promotions.
- Associates can purchase Isagenix products at reduced prices for their own or household use; they also have the opportunity to earn money by selling Isagenix products to Retail Customers and from purchases made by Personally Enrolled Members, which include both Customers and Associates.
| CUSTOMER BENEFITS
CUSTOMERS ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF OUR NO-COMPROMISE, SCIENCE-BASED PRODUCTS.
CUSTOMERS HAVE THE OPTION TO CHOOSE:
- Basic membership: Fast, simple, free sign-up offering discounted prices on Isagenix products.
- Preferred membership: Fast, simple sign-up offering additional discounts on Isagenix products for an annual membership fee.
- Autoship program: Optional program offering convenience and eligibility for Customer Loyalty Rewards.
Customers are not eligible to participate in the Compensation Plan.
A Customer may update his or her status from Customer to Associate at any time within the first two years.
| ASSOCIATE BENEFITS
ASSOCIATES ENJOY THE SAME BENEFITS AS CUSTOMERS, WITH THE ADDITIONAL BENEFIT OF HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ISAGENIX COMPENSATION PLAN AND OTHER PROMOTIONS. PURSUING THE INCOME OPPORTUNITY:
Does not offer quick riches or guarantees of success. Building any long-term business is challenging, and relatively few achieve significant long-term financial success.
- Does not require a significant investment in inventory, sales tools, or other materials, and you can set your own hours and workplace.
- May be rewarding, but like any worthwhile business venture, results vary widely depending on many factors, including your skill, effort, time, demographics, and even luck.
| HOW CAN ASSOCIATES EARN MONEY?
ASSOCIATES MAY EARN MONEY IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT WAYS:
Special incentives and other promotions (including Rank Advancement Bonuses).
- Retail profits (from in-person sales to Retail Customers).
- Retail direct profits (from online sales through approved websites).
- Product Introduction Bonuses (based on qualifying sales to new Members).
- Team Bonuses, known as Cycles (based on recurring sales to Customers and other Associates).
- Executive Matching Team Bonuses (as described in the Isagenix Compensation Plan).
Associates cannot earn money simply for recruiting or sponsoring new Members.
For more details, refer to the Isagenix Compensation Plan.
| HOW MUCH MONEY
CAN AN ASSOCIATE
IN 2017, APPROXIMATELY 17,500 ASSOCIATES (APPROXIMATELY 27% OF MEMBERS) IN AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND EARNED SOME COMPENSATION. OF THESE ASSOCIATES (EXCLUDING ANY RETAIL PROFIT):
Earning representations reflect gross amounts that do not include any business expenses associated with pursuing the opportunity. Associates are responsible for their own business expenses, and these expenses will vary greatly. All amounts shown are in USD.
- 50% (about 8,750) made more than $325, and the other half made less. (Top 50% median=$996; top 50% average=$5,566.)
- 10% (about 1,750) made more than $3,330. (Top 10% median=$7,656; top 10% average=$23,708.)
- 1% (about 175) made more than $39,852. (Top 1% median=$72,656; top 1% average=$148,110.)
- As of Dec. 31, 2017, there were 240 Isagenix Millionaires globally (Associates who exceeded $1 million in cumulative gross earnings since joining Isagenix, with 26 of those millionaires being Associates in Australia or New Zealand.). Those in this AU/NZ group averaged approximately 4.5 years as an Isagenix Associate before becoming an Isagenix Millionaire, with the longest being over 6.9 years.
| WHAT IS THE
| In addition to the product satisfaction guarantee that is available to all Associates and Customers, Isagenix will buy back any currently marketable inventory purchased within the previous 12 months by Associates who decide to cancel their Isagenix membership. For more details, see the Isagenix Return and Refund Policy and the Isagenix Buyback Policy.